- US Thanksgiving weekend sales continue to break records
- Strong customer demand makes Versa the fastest selling product in Fitbit history
- Odyssey Partners Recognized For Entering Year 7 of MANA Membership
- Best Buy talks the talk with it’s newest branding
- Amazon launches new private-label pet brand Wag
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Walmart Canada is testing things such as in-store scanners/phone apps, wider isles, lower shelves, walk-in fridges, and more strategic online a in-store product offerings to try stay relevant and compete with online shopping. Read the full details from The Globe and Mail article here.
Congratulations Rick we wish you well in retirement! Read CDN’s story on it here.
Wearable AI, hearables, connected eyewear, smartwatches – Tom Emrich of BetaKit shares his predictions on where the wearables market is heading in 2017. Full story HERE.
Jason Ankeny from Retail Dive makes his prediction on trends that will disrupt and define retail in 2017. Get the full article here and read his insights on things such as retail rivalries, how malls will be changing, and the influence of technology.